Thursday 12 April 2007




Hi is everyone enjoying the easter break.... I've been busy sorting out my son's b'day party which was on easter monday and doing essays so NO I haven't..

I'm now reflecting over the topics that we've learnt and they aint really BAD. Some was more shocking than BAD . I'll have to wait to find ot if the other 3 topics are really BAD.But if I'm honest their are other topics I thought would have been on here that are BAD : like rape/ date rape, child abuse, domestic violence etc... All of the above are DISGUSTING and EVIL things that happen and occur everyday, we see it portrayed in the media on a daily basics. When I sat down and started to think about it logically, it all about gaining power over someone, whether its a guy raping a woman, a child being assaulted by a adult or even a husband hitting his wife. Its about having and feeling that power and control that they can degraded the victim as much as they want and feel that nothing can stop them. My heart goes out to all the victims that suffer this BAD and WICKED things. I'm looking at my son and realise how can a person harm a innocent child its heart wrenching. There is innocent Victoria Climbie and all the other child who suffer abuse till they are murdered. The child forced to watch and suffer domestic violence every day that is what I would class as BAD not masturbating, body modification or gambling, smoking. This is all down to the individuals taste and personal preference.

I did wonder when I started this module what it had to do with Social Care but I have enjoyed learning the topics. It maked me think hard about what is really BAD.

This field trip I really can't think of anything too interesting that people would enjoy. Trust me I'm not normally this boring? But I'll decide before we break for summer.






No comments: