Monday 26 February 2007

Masturbation

In week 4 lecture the topic was MASTURBATION. When I first joined this module, I was looking forward to this topic. I wanted to know what I could learn from this subject and if it would be of any interest. I was also interested why it was on the module in the 1st place, because it isn't that BAD.
Fair enough it's still a taboo subject that people wouldn't be swinging from the chandelier's saying that they MASTURBATE, but it's not that BAD....

During the lecture I find out a lot of useful information that I was not aware of, on how the history came about and the painful devices that was invented to stop people MASTURBATING. It was quite shocking that people thought if you MASTURBATED you would end up getting Epilepsy or even dying.....

I know people felt uncomfortable with the questions that was being asked, even I did. I feel that if MASTURBATION didn't have a stigma attached to it then people would feel comfortable saying YES they masturbate. After all thats what happens regularly in the world today and we have to forget the stigma and let people carry on enjoying what they do best MASTURBATING

Men especially need to continue doing it because researchers have proven that masturbating can help prevent prostate cancer. Look at the website for more information:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3072021.stm

No comments: