Tuesday 13 March 2007

Field Trip

I'm still working on a field trip that would be suitable for us all to go. I've looked at everybody elses and they have got some interesting places like:

  • Broad Street
  • Starcity
  • jongulars
  • weekend away to Amsterdam
  • SU bar

All of those above I do regularly or have done years ago. Out of all the places listed I would have to chose Amsterdam. I know its probably not everyones idea of fun and people would be thinking of the cost????????

But I havent been since I was 18 in college and was touring around Amsterdam and Holland, doing a music gig and filming the event. It was brillant......... excuse me just daydreaming here....

Guess that not an ideal event, i'll keep thinking, but it's going to be hard everyone as different taste in music and so I guess its back to the drawboard...

I'll keep you posted x

No comments: