Saturday 5 May 2007

Gambling




The lecture was not the most interesting one and people showed this by walking out. However to me gambling is not BAD it is up to the individual how little or how much they spend. Yes it can lead to serious debt, which can affect these around them. But I don't mean to be heartless but everyone is aware of the dangers and the situation that can happen if they spend too much, but half the time their own trying to make their life better, which you can not blame them for that.
Gambling as and will always be a poor man's sport. Its the one quick way a person can become a millionaire, without running out and robbing a bank. If people are honest with themselves they would never see that much money in their whole life-time, even if they saved for it.
Its ashamed that even I gamble now and again and I have that same dream where my son and I can live comfortable without having to worry about money problems. It's became worse now I am a poor student.
If your only having fun, here is a website:

However if you think that you need help here is another website:
http://www.gamcare.org.uk

No comments: